We believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Therefore, we are continuously looking for new talent to further enhance our team. We always accept resumes or applications for welders, fitters, machinists, assemblers and engineers. We offer a comprehensive wage and benefit package, including excellent pay, quarterly incentive bonus, lucrative 401k Retirement Plan, health insurance, paid holidays and vacations. Brilex Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a " drug free " company.
|Resumes / Employment Application|
Brilex Industries, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 749
Youngstown, Ohio 44501
What’s the buzz about Brilex? At Brilex our people are our strength. Our employees share in our success which creates a stable work environment to grow and thrive! We are passionate about investing in our community and business, and in exceeding our customer’s expectations.
Quality Machine, LLC, located in Newton Falls, Ohio is known for producing high quality parts utilizing CNC and manual Mills, Machining Centers and Lathes. Our team of professionals has the ability to meet time sensitive customer delivery requirements and reverse-engineering needs.
Quality Machine was established in 1952 focusing primarily on customers in Northeast Ohio. In 2007, we became a member of the Brilex Group of Companies, www.brilex.com, and have continually grown and diversified our customer base that now serves throughout the United States and Canada.
The Brilex Group of Companies offers excellent wages, job stability and quarterly profit-sharing with company funded retirement contributions. If you like fast-paced work in a family friendly – team oriented environment, please read further about our exciting job opportunity!
Lead CNC Operator / Supervisor
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing daily direction to all work centers and maintaining productivity / efficiency requirements in a machine shop environment. This is a “working supervisor” position that requires the incumbent to possess recent experience in the set-up, operation and programming of CNC Lathes / Mills / Machining Centers and Manual Lathes.
- Proactively communicates and re-enforces safe behaviors and compliance with company policies/procedures
- Sets up, edits and operates CNC Machining Centers / Mills / and Lathes as required
- Trains, coaches and develops apprentice Machinists
- Creates and monitors production schedule
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with direct reports, peers and supervisor
- Monitors and reviews all incoming material to include staging parts and tracking inventory as appropriate
- Inspects completed orders prior to shipment. Ensures parts are complete, inspected and packed properly
Skills, Experience and Education
- Three-five years of experience as a Lead CNC Machinist with supervisory responsibilities in a CNC / manual machining environment
- Prior experience training / coaching CNC / manual machinists in performing set-ups, programming, blue print interpretation and in-process quality verification
- Recent CNC / manual machining set up experience utilizing Vertical / Horizontal Mills, Lathes and Machining Centers with FANUC controls desired
- Associate’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to edit programs at the machine and using CAD/CAM applications to increase efficiencies is desired
CNC / Manual Machinist
Successful candidates will be performing set-ups and operating manual and CNC Lathes while machining light to medium weight components.
· One to five years prior CNC Lathe/ manual machining experience
· Ability to edit program utilizing G and M codes
· Adherence to safe work practices
· Ability to read and interpret blue prints and engineering drawings
· Ability to produce quality product while meeting customer order commitments
· Experience using shop measuring tools and related mathematical concepts
Other benefits include attendance bonus, competitive health / dental / vision insurance and various company paid benefits.
To apply: Please email resume/cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com or send to: Human Resources, Brilex Industries, Inc., PO Box 749, Youngstown, OH 44501
Quality Machine, LLC is a drug and alcohol free work place.
Located in McDonald, Ohio, Amrod Bridge & Iron, LLC (ABI) www.amrodbi.com is an AISC Major Steel Bridge certified fabricator of structural steel components for use in all heavy civil construction projects.
ABI is a member of the Brilex Group of companies, www.brilex.com, one of the fastest growing companies in Northeastern (Youngstown) Ohio.
Reporting to the Machining Manager, the Machining Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership, direction and guidance to the Machining Department at the Brilex Plant 1 facility.
Provides leadership and direction with various shop activities: including machine set-ups, tooling, blue print interpretation and program editing. Responsible for leading continuous improvement initiatives focusing on productivity / efficiency in a job shop environment.
Direct reports include all machine shop personnel on first and second shifts.
• Proactively re-enforces and takes ownership for safe behaviors and compliance with company policies within area of responsibility
- Motivates, coaches, develops and implements corrective actions within area of responsibility as required to meet / exceed departmental goals
- Involves floor in decision making and work instruction development as needed
- Develops and owns cross training activities within Machine Shop
• Develops and owns continuous improvement projects within machine shop. 5-S, Kaizen, Kanban, process mapping and Six Sigma initiatives
Skills, Experience and Education
- Five years of experience as a CNC Supervisor – working primarily with CNC Milling Equipment, VTL’s, Boring Mills and Machining Centers
- Associate’s degree in related field or combination of education/experience
- Previous CNC machining , set-up, programming experience
- Ability to read/ interpret blue prints and engineering drawings
- Ability to assist Machinists in editing programs at the machine
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Prior job shop experience working with fabrications / weldments in a low run manufacturing environment highly desired
Sets up and operates conventional welding equipment in a fabrication/job shop environment.
• 5 years prior experience in light/heavy plate welding in the fabrication industry
- Prior experience in the layout and fitting of machinery parts and light to heavy plate fabrications
• Ability to read, understand and interpret blue prints
• Prior experience using GMAW, MIG and SMAW processes
• Demonstrated ability to produce accurate and timely work product
• TIG welding experience
We offer the area’s top wages, quarterly profit sharing bonus/attendance bonus/shift premium, 401K with 100% company match up to 5% and competitive health/dental insurance with employer funded Health Saving Account contributions.
CNC Machinists – Second shift
The successful candidate will be performing set-ups and operating newer CNC Horizontal/Vertical Boring Mills and Machine Centers machining medium to heavy plate in a fabrication/job shop environment.
- Three (3) years prior CNC machining experience with boring/milling operations
- Experience machining medium to heavy plate fabrications
- Experience interpreting blue prints, performing set-ups and editing programs
- Adherence to safe work practices
- Experience working in a fabrication/job shop operation
We are currently seeking a qualified Fitter to fill an opening on first shift.
Performs fitting and layout of parts in a fabrication/job shop environment.
- 5 years of experience in the layout and fitting of machinery parts
- Oxy and Plasma burning experience
- Prior experience in light/heavy plate fabrications
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blue prints and engineering drawings
- Ability to use measuring tools to determine dimensions and tolerances
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate and timely work product
- Prior experience working with overhead cranes and rigging
- Experience working with stainless steel wires, 70 series wire using FCAW/SMAW
- Experience with Tack and Carbon Arc Welding
- Experience using Heat Straightening to flatten material for fitting
We offer the area’s top wages with quarterly profit sharing bonus. 100% employer 401k match up to 5%. Other benefits include: competitive health insurance with employer funded HSA contribution and bi-weekly attendance bonus.To apply: email resume/cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send to: Brilex Industries, Inc., Attention HR, PO Box 749, Youngstown, OH 44501